My husband has 2 children from past. Our fertility dr want him to have his sperm tested. Why? If he has a 7&5 yr old how can he be infertile now?

Dr. Bryan Levey

In brief: Things...

...Change. If the two of you are having a problem conceiving, the two of you need to be tested.

In brief: Things...

Dr. Bryan Levey
Dr. Bryan Levey
Dr. Gerard Honore
Fertility Medicine

In brief: Trust me, he can!

Things change in one's health: this question is like asking " if he didn't have high blood pressure 5-7 years ago, how could he now?" the answer is things change.
It's even possible he had abnormal counts when his kids were conceived. Trust your doctor on this, please.

In brief: Trust me, he can!

Dr. Gerard Honore
Dr. Gerard Honore
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham