Menopausal 5 yrs unbearable symptoms please help what can I do? Awful hot flashes can't sleep or have sex, hard to work or concentrate

Dr. Andrew Blazar

In brief: Estrogen

Estrogen will help you feel much better. My suggestion is that you try a medication absorbed from your skin (a spray such as Evamist or a patch) but any form your provider gives you will improve your symotoms.

In brief: Estrogen

Dr. Andrew Blazar
Dr. Andrew Blazar
Dr. Audrey Prefer

In brief: HORMONE THERAPY !!!

I sense that you probably don't want to take ht, sadly, 5 yrs later still suffering, i think you're going to have to see your local menopause practitioner and just have an evaluation.
Most only have sx for 5 yrs, some for 10 yrs, and very few for >10 yrs, so, waiting won't work, it hasn't yet. Remember def of insanity, do the same and expect different outcome.

In brief: HORMONE THERAPY !!!

Dr. Audrey Prefer
Dr. Audrey Prefer
Dr. Adam Levy