I have upper right stomach pain. I've lost 11kg in 6 weeks. I've had scans but nothing showing. I have lost appetite. Any ideas as to what it could be?

Dr. Darrell Herrington

In brief: More tests

Would get hepato-biliary scan to rule out gallbladder dysfunction; if normal, would get ct to check for any other anatomical abnormality, such as a space-occupying lesion.

In brief: More tests

Dr. Darrell Herrington
Dr. Darrell Herrington
Dr. Edgar Mendizabal

In brief: Pancreas

There is something wrong there.

In brief: Pancreas

There is something wrong there.
Dr. Edgar Mendizabal
Dr. Edgar Mendizabal
Dr. Hashmat Rajput

In brief: Wt;appetite loss

Weight and appetite loss is serious problem. You need gastroenterologist to look your GI system. You mentioned scan negative, but gave ultra sound; stress test.
Have ct scan of abdomen to see any mass or tumor in stomach, pancreas or gall bladder, if it is not done yet. Thanks.

In brief: Wt;appetite loss

Dr. Hashmat Rajput
Dr. Hashmat Rajput
Dr. Adam Smith