Itching all over for over a year not scabies not bed bugs my hands are getting little blisters on my fingers and now what looks like a pimple on hand?

Pruritis. Itchiness without rash is called pruritis. There can be many reasons for this. You need to see a dermatologist for a full workup. In then mean time, try sarna over the counter lotion as many times per day as you need to help with the itchy and start a daily regimen of zyrtec (cetirizine). Take consistently without fail to see if changes. The blisters on the hands may be dyshidrotic eczema. A derm can diagnose.
Vesicular dyshidrosi. Vesicular dyshidrosis may be what is on your hands. One of the most common and benign dermatologic entities. Have no idea why you are itching all over, but a visit to a dermatologist may help solve this. Good luck.