Itching all over for over a year not scabies not bed bugs my hands are getting little blisters on my fingers and now what looks like a pimple on hand?

Dr. Martin Raff
Internal Medicine - Infectious Disease

In brief: Vesicular dyshidrosi

Vesicular dyshidrosis may be what is on your hands.
One of the most common and benign dermatologic entities.Have no idea why you are itching all over, but a visit to a dermatologist may help solve this. Good luck.

In brief: Vesicular dyshidrosi

Dr. Martin Raff
Dr. Martin Raff
Dr. Ellen Turner
Dermatology

In brief: Pruritis.

Itchiness without rash is called pruritis.
There can be many reasons for this. You need to see a dermatologist for a full workup. In then mean time, try sarna over the counter lotion as many times per day as you need to help with the itchy and start a daily regimen of zyrtec (cetirizine). Take consistently without fail to see if changes. The blisters on the hands may be dyshidrotic eczema. A derm can diagnose.

In brief: Pruritis.

Dr. Ellen Turner
Dr. Ellen Turner