Hello doctor. I have sever allergy condition which is said to be untreatable in which i gets rashes and swelling at every place. If i can show u pic.

Dr. John Chiu
Internal Medicine - Allergy & Immunology

In brief: Consult an allergist

There are many potential mechanisms and I am uncertain whether you are suffering from a superficial skin rash or a systemic reaction such as hives.
It is time for you to consult an allergist. I have rarely if ever seen a case which is untreatable.

In brief: Consult an allergist

Dr. John Chiu
Dr. John Chiu
Dr. Ellen Turner
Dermatology

In brief: See another doc.

Pictures don't always allow diagnosis because it can be very difficult to take a good medical grade photograph.
What you are describing sounds like an allergic hypersensitivity reaction. You may need a diagnostic test called patch testing which can be performed in a dermatology office. If you can determine what is causing the reaction, you can avoid that substance and thus no rash.

In brief: See another doc.

Dr. Ellen Turner
Dr. Ellen Turner