How to stop excessive sweating?

PrecisionTx. Botox provides temporary relief for hyperhidrosis. A new treatment, precision tx™ device targets the sweat glands in the underarm area and uses focused laser energy to ablate their function, which lasts much longer.
Hyperhydrosis. It not all that uncommon. Keep yourself well hydrated and wear cool breathable clothing. You can try a stronger anti persperant like certain dry over the counter. If its a real problem there is some benefit to Botox injections in the really sweaty spots like armpits.