Can betnovate c help with pustular acne?

Dr. Catherine Carroll

In brief: No

This is a mix of a steroid and an antifungal drug.
Definitely not the right answer. I suggest you talk to a doctor than can prescribe you more effective medication.

In brief: No

Dr. Catherine Carroll
Dr. Catherine Carroll
Pathology

In brief: Don't do it

This is a mix of a powerful glucocorticoid that will briefly reduce inflammation just enough to let the bacteria that cause acne overgrow, and an antifungal that won't touch it.
You already have acne scarring, and you're asking to use one of the worst possible medications. I'm sorry that your acne was neglected when you were a teen, but you owe it to yourself to get with a competent physician now.

In brief: Don't do it