How much you think I could lose during 3 days of fasting and excessive exercising?

Dr. Steven Machtinger
Internal Medicine - Allergy & Immunology

In brief: Not a good goal

Perhaps 3-4 pounds but why would you want to lose a lot of weight by fasting & exercising? You won't be able to keep it off & might induce an electrolyte imbalance, a potentially dangerous condition.
Speaking as one of the physicians on this website i cannot support activities that can endanger people's health. Your idea is such an activity. I hope that other physicians on healthtap agree.

In brief: Not a good goal

Dr. Steven Machtinger
Dr. Steven Machtinger
Dr. Bryan Levey

In brief: Agree

The most you could lose with three days of "fasting and excessive exercising" is your life.
You could induce an irregular heartbeat and die. Do it right; not like you described.

In brief: Agree

Dr. Bryan Levey
Dr. Bryan Levey
Dr. Warren Strudwick
Board Certified, Sports Medicine