Raw, sometimes peeling skin between my butt cheeks and near my vulva for months years. I also have growth on anus that will not go away and often bleeds. How make this go away, which specialist to see?

Dr. Ellen Turner
Dermatology

In brief: See a dermatologist.

Everything you are describing can be addressed by a dermatologist.
You may also be seen by a gynecologist as well. What you are describing may be intertrigo or a yeast infection or even eczema. To first determine the diagnosis is necessary to initiate proper treatment. The anal growth can be addressed by either specialty as well.

In brief: See a dermatologist.

Dr. Ellen Turner
Dr. Ellen Turner
Dr. Donald Colantino

In brief: Dermatitis

You may have a variant of chronic perianal dermatitis that is mostly an irritated area due to contact with irritants, sweating, friction, excessive heat and moisture(similar to diaper rash).
Under wear and clothing may be factors. The lump that bleeds may be a hemorrhoid. I recommend that you see a proctologist who can diagnose and treat you best.

In brief: Dermatitis

Dr. Donald Colantino
Dr. Donald Colantino
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham