Can someone explain connective tissue disorders? I'm hypermobile in most of my joints and my shoulder dislocate and sublux regularly. I need help!

You need diagnosis. Connective tissue disease may or may not apply to you. Hypermobility like you describe could be a sign of a disease such as ehlos danlos syndrome, marfans syndrome, benign hypermobility syndrome. You should see a doctor who deals with these disorders to determine if there is anything to be concerned about. The primary treatment for the most common causes of your symptoms is physical therapy.