I have fitz hugh curtis syndrome. What should I do?

Gonorrhea. Perihepatitis due to neisseria gonorrheae or chlamydia is known as the fitz-hugh-curtis syndrome. Treatment is with antibiotics for the infection and pain medication for symptoms. This is often diagnosed through laparoscopy. You should inform your sexual partner of the risks and they should be treated.