Estrogen receptor negative breast cancer. Can I stay on my patch?

Estrogen&breastCa. Please see my page under the above title.
Yes but. From a breast cancer standpoint, if the tumor is er negative, exogenous hormones don't have a target and won't have an impact. If the original tumor was er-, there isn't any benefit to hormonal blockade and thus is would seem likely that ert wouldn't have any impact either. Outside of breast issues, discuss with your doctor (pcp or gyn) the pros and cons of ert as well as alternatives.