Why i always faint out when i heard something bad or have heavy pain in my body . And my urine pass out during faint ?

Dr. Bruce Stambler

In brief: Vasovagal syncope

What you are describing is called "vasovagal" syncope and is usually a benign condition - that is not associated with a bad outcome.
However it can be quite troubling as you can injure yourself or others from a fall or if it occurs while you are operating a motor vehicle or heavy machinery- in addition to causing some degree of personal embarrassment. There is no treatment other than avoidance.

In brief: Vasovagal syncope

Dr. Bruce Stambler
Dr. Bruce Stambler
Dr. Eric Weisman