13 years ago a piece of raw carrot got into in my throat and made a hole where food gets into my sinuses now i'm getting vertigo could it be from that?

Dr. Cornelia Franz

In brief: Maybe

I would suggest you see the ENT doc and get his opinion.
..If the carrot wasin your throat it should not affect your sinuses. If it was in an area that sinuses could be affected and there is some residual stuff caught there now then yes vertigo mat=y be related. If there is nothing medical then see an acupuncturist as well. I have such great results with acupuncture for everything!

In brief: Maybe

Dr. Cornelia Franz
Dr. Cornelia Franz
Dr. Howard Schneider
Dentistry - Pediatric

In brief: That depends

Did you have this "hole" closed? If no then it is very likely that you have a sinus infection from food getting where it doesn't belong.
This could cause vertigo. If you did have this "hole" properly treated and closed, then it is unlikely that the two events are related. Regardless you need to be evaluated by your doctor now to figure out what is going on.

In brief: That depends

Dr. Howard Schneider
Dr. Howard Schneider