Small lump in ear lobe close to head, currently getting headaches everyday and feeling dizzy occasionally. Is this connected to me stretching my ears?

See doc. Pulling your ears would not cause dizziness or headaches. The problem you have may be partly related to migraine but not from stretching your ears. I am curious as to why you are pulling your ears to start with?
EARS. You really must see an ENT - I do not know what you mean by " stretching my ears" unless you mean those spacers in your ear lobes which can cause a lot of inflammation. Please be seen by ent.