I have a big lower lip, part of it goes in my mouth& burns is there a surgery i could have 2 get rid of the pooch w/o getting rid of my lips fullness?

Dr. Zahid Niazi
Cosmetic Surgery

In brief: Identify cause first

Yes, surgical lip reduction can help reduce excess tissues but I am not sure what is causing the lip burning or whether that will dissipate following any surgery.
See your pcp to diagnose the problem. If you have an inflammatory condition then that may cause burning sensation and may even cause some swelling and if that is treated then you may not need any surgery.

In brief: Identify cause first

Dr. Zahid Niazi
Dr. Zahid Niazi
Dr. Andrea Brand