Relation between heart murmur and electrocardiography result?

Can but.. Ecg can give general idea of heart structure but the echo will be far more accurate in determining the source of a murmur.
Not terribly specifi. A heart murmur is a sound that you hear with a stethoscope and may be absolutely normal or may be the result of very many different abnormalities of the heart's structure (anatomy). An ECG gives you an idea of the integrity and function of the heart's electrical system. Having said that, some heart defects may have particular ECG patterns that might make you suspect the specific defect.