Is easy bleeding due to cymbalta or Paxil (paroxetine) cr?

Both Increase Risk. Both Paxil (paroxetine) cr and Cymbalta can lead to an increased risk of bleeding. This risk increases in patient's taking warfarin (blood thinner), aspirin, and any non-steroidal anti-inflammatory medications like ibuprofen, naproxen, celebrex, to name a few. It is very important to inform your physician of all medications that you take including prescription and over-the-counter agents.
Both. Cymbalta and Paxil (paroxetine) (either cr or regular) share this adverse reaction. Discuss it with you doctor.