Car accident 3weeks ago, car was totaled. Ct scan was fine. Neck and shoulder pain reduced. Still chest pain more on left side. Should i be worried?

Dr. Elise Sadoun

In brief: Needs worked up

Rarely, a car accident can cause sheer forces that affect the heart.
You might also be having chest pain that's unrelated to the crash. I recommend calling your doctor tomorrow and be seen to investigate the chest pain.

In brief: Needs worked up

Dr. Elise Sadoun
Dr. Elise Sadoun
Dr. Jan Lei Iwata
Ophthalmology

In brief: W/U negative 4 Heart

If the er workup was negative for your heart, and ct was normal, was a MRI done to look at the musculoskeletal issues? Depending on how you were hit can affect recovery.
Have an do (osteopathic physician) examine you, as the vector forces can jam your system (n your case to the left). Let the dr. Osteopathically unwind and remove the vector forces to restore balance and health to you.

In brief: W/U negative 4 Heart

Dr. Jan Lei Iwata
Dr. Jan Lei Iwata
Dr. Mark Pack
Board Certified, Surgery