What if im ok on 100mg Zoloft (sertraline) but don't feel effects of 1mg klonopin 2x a day should I ask to increase klonopin to 2mg 2x a day? I can't find a balance

Dr. Donald Jacobson

In brief: Zoloft (sertraline) Klonopin

It would help to know what anxiety disorder you have and how you expect to feel on klonopin.
That aside, a study was just completed that showed that a significant number of patients with social anxiety did well on zoloft (sertraline) and 3 mg per day of Klonopin along with psychotherapy. Am j psychiatry 2014 jan 1; 171:44. Best wishes.

In brief: Zoloft (sertraline) Klonopin

Dr. Donald Jacobson
Dr. Donald Jacobson
Dr. Eric Weisman