I had anal sex for the first time and after he took it out my butt he put it in my vagina. Now I think I have a bacterial infection?

See answer. It is not advisable to have vaginal sex after anal sex because of increased risk of getting either a vaginal or urinary tract infection or more serious infection. If you absolutely must do this, always use condoms - one for the anal, one for the vaginal, as well as having him wash his penis in between. If you are having symptoms, you should see your gyne or md as soon as possible.