I've been on lo loestrin fe for 6 months now, this past week I've been taking it at different times each day, I had unprotected sex, could I be pregnant?

Take the test. If you want to know if you are pregnant, take a test. In today's world you do not need to wonder if you are pregnant or not based on symptoms. Pregnancy tests are available at any pharmacy and in minutes you will have your answer. They can detect a pregnancy 7-10 days after conception. The best time to take one is when you miss your period.