My doc thinks being on 100mg Zoloft (sertraline) will balance my panic disorder and anxiety with taking 1mg klonopin 2x day. I do not feel klonopin effects. Why?

Results may vary. 1 mg bid klonepin should be generally noticeable unless there is some tolerance to benzos or alcohol. Generally the zoloft (sertraline) may take a few weeks to a month to be effective, and has the advantage of fewer risks complications such as addiction and tolerance, sedation, etc. About 70% of people w/ panic disorder can be reduced or discontinued from meds w cognitive behavioral therapy.