Varicose vein ulcers what do they look like when they are healing with compression bandages?

Venous ulcers. When venous ulcers are healing with compression bandages, they look like they are reducing in size. The open part may be covered with a protein exudate like a yellow patch. Eventually closing and covered with skin, they appear like a scar. Effective compression is a 4 way special wrap, not just an ace wrap. Good results require very experienced wrap techniques.
Like new skin. Looks just like new skin that you get after healing from an abrasion, sometimes may look like a lighter -white scar.
Venous ulcers. Ulcers due to varicose veins or venous insufficiency are usually located on the inner or outer side of the ankle. Initially they may be tender, red and weeping. With treatment they should become less tender, get smaller and heal. If you have a venous ulcer the cause of the ulcer should be treated which is the venous hypertension and possibly perforator incompetence. See a vein specialist.
It varies. They may have white or yellow granulation tissue at the base. Make sure your doctor does something to get to the root of the problem, not just treating with bandages. See a vein specialist.