I am about 5 weeks pregnant and i feel always tired, what type of food or vitamin pills should I take?

Dr. Alan Patterson

In brief: Please call your OBG

But u need to be on prenatal vitamins and you need prenatal blood work to make sure u are not anemic as you may need additional iron and need to make sure u are not hypothyroid, some of those sxs can be from the changing hormones of pregnancy but u need to get the blood work done call your OB for a prenatal visit.

In brief: Please call your OBG

Dr. Alan Patterson
Dr. Alan Patterson
Dr. Martin Fried
General Practice

In brief: Prenatal Vitamin

You should take a prenatal vitamin with iron, B12 and folate (folic acid).
Folic acid is especially important in the developing baby to prevent neural tube defects.

In brief: Prenatal Vitamin

Dr. Martin Fried
Dr. Martin Fried
Dr. Jane Van Dis