I am on bcps and I have a fibroid as well as cysts. My concern is I have brown discharge and it is some what itchy. What can I do to cure it?

Dr. Jeff Livingston

In brief: Get tested

Brown usually indicated old blood.
Itching can be a sign of a yeast infection although other infections can cause this too. Yeast medication is available over the counter. You may want to schedule a visit for testing.

In brief: Get tested

Brown usually indicated old blood.
Dr. Jeff Livingston
Dr. Jeff Livingston
Dr. John Munshower

In brief: Get diagnosed

The discharge most likely is not related to the cyst or fibroid.
You need to get diagnosed to see if the discharge is from a bacterial vaginosis, and then get properly treated with an antibiotic. Best wishes.

In brief: Get diagnosed

Dr. John Munshower
Dr. John Munshower
Dr. Warren Wolfe

In brief: Infection?

Bcp or fibroids usually don't cause discharge or itching.
Get to see your physician at your first opportunity to diagnose this discharge that may also be responsible for the itching.

In brief: Infection?

Dr. Warren Wolfe
Dr. Warren Wolfe
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham