I have lots of hair fall my serum ferrite level is 8, taking dexorange cap 2 a day. My crown area is almost balding should I increase iron intake-shruti?

No. See a medspoa doctor that specializes in hair growth. We use laser stimulation and recommend hair products and minerals appropriate for hair growth. The doctor will be able to take pictures and analyze the hair condition as well as follow closely with the pictures for before and afters. Taking iron without having iron loss anemia can be problematic.