Difficulty staying asleep? Should I kick my animals out of my bed?

In brief: Good Idea

Animals in the bed at night can cause health problems & contribute to insomnia (especially if they lay or top of your or take over your side of the bed).
(:

In brief: Good Idea

(:
Dr. Maritza Baez

You can have sleep problems from snoring, apnea, restless legs, poor sleep hygeine, anxiety/depression, napping during the day, night seizures, noises in the neighborhood waking you up, bed bugs, waking up to use the bathroom, acid reflux, allergies, or any number of things.
Most pets are nocturnal so they will wake you up if they are in your bedroom. Get them their own bed in another room.

Dr. Maritza Baez
Dr. Maritza Baez