I'm seeing a councilor. Still want to ask. I know pics of people can't see or hear but I talk to them as if they can and believe it in a way? Am I crazy?

Crazy? no.... We in the mental health try not to use words that offer little toward understanding. Try talking with a psychologist or therapist to explore the things that trouble you. If necessary, they can refer you for medication. But first, you can discover things that you can change and learn how to do that. What you describe may be a way you are trying to work through unfinished business on your own. Best!
Mental health. A person can be considered mentally healthy if they are able to function well at work and in relationships. If your symptoms interfere with those functions, see you pcp for a mental health provider referral. Mental health providers are licensed professionals who diagnose mental health conditions and provide treatment. Please take care.