I have slightly high bilirubin total, indirect, direct and transaminase. Meaning of this?. No hepatitis a b or c. What is cause and what to do?

Pathology

In brief: Continue workup

I trust the workup is going on with you alcohol-free, and perhaps you should stop taking all that iboprofen as this is a famous cause of what you're describing.
You may need to be checked for hemochromatosis, wilson's, autoimmune hepatitis, maybe antitrypsin deficiency. If they're still up, it may be a "fatty liver" begging you to exercise more -- think about hitting the fitness hard now.

In brief: Continue workup

Dr. Andrea Brand