How can I fully cleanse my body, my husband and i want to conceive but we decided to have a wild night and did cocaine and weed. I'm scared?

In brief: Three weeks

Stay clean! it will clear. But if you want a child! you need to stay off for ever! to be a great parent!

In brief: Three weeks

Dr. Creighton Wright
Dr. Creighton Wright
Dr. Barbara Lavi
Clinical Psychology

In brief: Get help for both of

You. Cocaine is a dangerous drug and can harm you and your unborn child if you get pregnant.
Do not get pregnant till you stay clean and sober for at least a few months (aa would recommend a year of sobriety). Look into treatment programs, out patient evening or day treatment. Get an evaluation to assess what level of care you need.

In brief: Get help for both of

Dr. Barbara Lavi
Dr. Barbara Lavi
Dr. Jane Van Dis