Chronic knee pain worsening, swelling and vericose vein increase, shooting pains up thigh and down leg with tingling. Sometimes can't put weight on, extreme pain. No ins. Er or wait for clinic?

Your choice. You may have a chronic deep vein thrombosis causing your symptoms. If you feel it is getting rapidly worse, go to the ed. If it can wait, urgent care. Rapidly worse, go to the.
Go to ER. You are in lot of pain and you have swelling and lot of pain, you should not wait for clinic appointment and go get checked in er. Deep vein thrombophlebitis needs to be ruled out, so do not wait and get it checked.