Hard immovable lump where top of neck and base of skull meet along the hairline (occipital lymph node?); itchy scalp; swollen lymph nodes on neck

Don't worry. It's common at age 16 to have enlarged lymph nodes- you have an active immune system. The lymph nodes at the base of your skull in back are occipital lymph nodes. They get big from viral infections, particularly mononucleosis. If these wax and wane in size, don't worry. If they stay big, see a doctor. Rarely 16-year-olds get lymphoma. I don't think your itchy scalp is related; dandruff?