My hCG went up after misc. Dr ordered d&c and biopsy (he thinks molar or charciroma) he prescribed contr. After d&c, but read I should not take it?

Pathology

In brief: Says who?

The information you have given is limited, but if i understand correctly, you are awaiting biopsy results for possible trophoblastic disease, you've been urged to use an oral contraceptive, and because of something you read on the internet, you are worried.
I'm not an ob-gyn but i'm aware of no reason that you should not use the birth control. I would urge you to stop reading internet scare sites.

In brief: Says who?

Dr. Adam Levy