Hi! yesterday my bf ejaculate outside on my outside vagina opening. But i had small blister on my vulva. But is not broken yet. Can i get hiv?

Dr. Martin Raff
Internal Medicine - Infectious Disease

In brief: HIV

Yes, you can get hiv, but only if your sexual partner has the virus.
The blister may be herpes, and this will increase the risk of acquiring hiv. Go and get tested, both of you. Good luck, .

In brief: HIV

Dr. Martin Raff
Dr. Martin Raff
Dr. Edgar Mendizabal

In brief: Remotely posible

But not likely. You might suffer from herpes.

In brief: Remotely posible

Dr. Edgar Mendizabal
Dr. Edgar Mendizabal
Dr. Marsha Davis

In brief: Very unlikely

You need to have real contact with blood and body fluids from him to your blood or body fluids to get enough of the virus to get HIV should he have the virus.
If the blister was intact then the barrier is still intact and your ski9n is too so do not worry. The pull out method is not a very good method of birth control however, as semen and sperm can come out prior to ejaculation. You need real bc!

In brief: Very unlikely

Dr. Marsha Davis
Dr. Marsha Davis