What are delusions that people with schizophrenia have?

Dr. Glen Elliott
Pediatrics - Psychiatry
In brief: A wide range
Delusions associated with schizophrenia can cover the gamut from believing one has superpowers (reading minds, influencing world events, being invulnerable) to fears of persecution (others reading your mind, having devices implanted in the body for various purposes, being made fun of on tv) to grandiose ideas of being sent to save the world or protect it from some specific danger.

In brief: A wide range
Dr. Glen Elliott
Dr. Glen Elliott
Dr. Susan Uhrich
In brief: Delusions
Are defined as beliefs held despite evidence to the contrary.
Delusions can be grandiose (i am god), paranoid (the cia is out to get me), persecutory (everyone is against me), nihilistic (the world and everything related to it have disappeared, and may others.

In brief: Delusions
Dr. Susan Uhrich
Dr. Susan Uhrich
Dr. Alan Ali
In brief: Delusions
Schizophrenic delusions mostly focus on control; such as belief that someone is controlling their thoughts or actions or feelings.

In brief: Delusions
Dr. Alan Ali
Dr. Alan Ali
Dr. Eric Weisman