Nose twitch whenever i blink 4 almost a year. Why I have it? Dr didn't give exact reason said maybe due to a congestion which i never complained from

Dr. John Chiu
Internal Medicine - Allergy & Immunology

In brief: A tic

This is likely a tic and i wonder if this only happens when you are nervous.
There may be behavior modification or medication appropriate for you. Talk to your doctor about it.

In brief: A tic

Dr. John Chiu
Dr. John Chiu
Dr. Thomas Benda
ENT - Head & Neck Surgery

In brief: Same muscles

The muscles of the face that control blinking and winking are very close to those that elevate your nose.
Many people can't wink without moving their nose. I can wink with my right eye without moving many other facial muscles but i can't wink my left without moving half my face. Have you ever had a facial weakness like a bell's palsy? This would be very common after that.

In brief: Same muscles

Dr. Thomas Benda
Dr. Thomas Benda
Dr. Eric Weisman