I have sex with my boyfriend sep 15 to 18 my period date is sep 19 and had sex with husband on sep 10 to 12. Got pergnant.How to know baby from whom?

Dr. Robert Killian
General Practice

In brief: No way of knowing

First you have not provided your ovulation date; nor have you provided us with your due date.
But, that may not be enough to give you a valid answer. You had sperm from both men alive and swimming in you at the same time. The only right answer to your question since both men's sperm were there to meet your egg is that you will need dna paternity testing.

In brief: No way of knowing

Dr. Robert Killian
Dr. Robert Killian
Dr. Jane Van Dis