My doctor perscribed me Zoloft (sertraline) for my anxiety and meloxicam? For my shoulder pain, can I get any info about these perscriptions?

Dr. Lynne Weixel
Clinical Psychology

In brief: Talk to your Dr.

Your doctor needs to watch you carefully while you are taking this combination since there is an increased risk of bleeding.
It may be ok, but you need to know what to look for and to report it asap if you notice anything like pains, swelling, headache, dizziness, weakness, prolonged bleeding from cuts, increased menstrual flow, vaginal bleeding, nosebleeds, bleeding of gums, bloody pee or stool.

In brief: Talk to your Dr.

Dr. Lynne Weixel
Dr. Lynne Weixel