Dear sir what are the ways to reduce creartine with a person having correct sugar and cholestrol levels?

Pathology

In brief: Serum creatinine

Don't treat a lab value.
You're a man, and if you are fairly muscular and staying in shape, your "high creatinine" may be perfectly normal for you. When i was lifting weights daily, mine ran 1.7. Your physician is a better guide than we can hope to be if you actually do have some renal function issues. Best wishes.

In brief: Serum creatinine

Don't treat a lab value.
Dr. R. Kannan Mutharasan
Internal Medicine - Cardiology

In brief: Depends

In my opinion there is no one correct answer to this question because it really depends on the underlying reason for kidney dysfunction.
I note that in the clinical findings you describe swelling around the eyes, legs, and vomiting. In general these findings would make me concerned for a clnical constellation known as nephrotic syndrome: blood and urine tests should help delineate this further.

In brief: Depends

Dr. R. Kannan Mutharasan
Dr. R. Kannan Mutharasan
Dr. Tonga Nfor
Board Certified, Internal Medicine - Cardiology