Dear sir what are the ways to reduce creartine with a person having correct sugar and cholestrol levels?

Serum creatinine. Don't treat a lab value. You're a man, and if you are fairly muscular and staying in shape, your "high creatinine" may be perfectly normal for you. When i was lifting weights daily, mine ran 1.7. Your physician is a better guide than we can hope to be if you actually do have some renal function issues. Best wishes.
Depends. In my opinion there is no one correct answer to this question because it really depends on the underlying reason for kidney dysfunction. I note that in the clinical findings you describe swelling around the eyes, legs, and vomiting. In general these findings would make me concerned for a clnical constellation known as nephrotic syndrome: blood and urine tests should help delineate this further.