Swollen wrist knuckle side bruising going up my arm yellowish purplish bruise pain in my wrist all around it what could dis be i fell like?

Dr. Zahid Niazi
Cosmetic Surgery

In brief: See a Hand Surgeon

With the degree of bruising and pain you have mentioned in your two queries, it would be prudent to see your hand surgeon and get wrist/hand x-rays.

In brief: See a Hand Surgeon

Dr. Zahid Niazi
Dr. Zahid Niazi
Dr. Edward Hellman
Orthopedic Surgery

In brief: Be seen

I would sure be seen immediately, particularly if you did not injure your arm. The yellowish/purplish color you are describing usually suggests some degree of internal bleeding, infection is another consideration.
Please be seen.

In brief: Be seen

Please be seen.
Dr. Edward Hellman
Dr. Edward Hellman