I have ocd, am slightly depressed, and can't seem to make decisions. What medication would you recommend?

Dr. Pamela Pappas

In brief: Wouldn't dare

I wouldn't dare recommend any medication without a comprehensive psychiatric evaluation -- and you should expect the same of any other ethically practicing psychiatrist you might see.
I see that you're already taking Ativan (lorazepam) and imovane, but these are unlikely to help your ocd and may be habit-forming. Hoping you'll consult with a psychiatrist in your own community so you can get the help you want.

In brief: Wouldn't dare

Dr. Pamela Pappas
Dr. Pamela Pappas
Dr. Martin Raff
Internal Medicine - Infectious Disease

In brief: OCD

See a psychiatrist and have them assess you carefully and then, and only then, prescribe medication if it seems appropriate to your clinical condition.
Good luck.

In brief: OCD

Good luck.
Dr. Martin Raff
Dr. Martin Raff
Dr. Robert Killian
General Practice

In brief: Go to the Doctor

Unfortunately, of all of the things we can do on the internet, mental health is not one of them. It is not appropriate to prescribe treatment for you for mental health without an in-person meeting.
I wish you well, but this will be best managed by your family physician or psychiatrist in person.

In brief: Go to the Doctor

Dr. Robert Killian
Dr. Robert Killian