Had a baby 5 mos ago had Depo-Provera shot 2 months later, I bled a lot I also had sex after shot and im gassy and felt ssexomething move am I pregnant no periods?

Not likely. Depo-provera is one of the most effective forms of birth control, as long as you get the shot every 3 months as directed. Irregular or absent periods are an expected side effect. Failure rates are 1-3%. Anytime you suspect that you may be pregnant the best thing to do is to take home pregnancy test. They are cheap, reliable and available at any pharmacy. In minutes you will have your answer.