Wondering about urology test to be done if abnormal cystometry?

Dr. George Klauber
Pediatrics - Urology
In brief: Cystometry is test
Is a urologic test, performed by filling bladder with fluid or air whilst measuring pressures and monitoring sensation.
Unusual if not performed by or under supervision of a urologist or a urogynecologist. That dr. Should discuss findings and implications with you.

In brief: Cystometry is test
Dr. George Klauber
Dr. George Klauber
In brief: Abnormal cystometry
I assume by abnormal cystometry you mean a bladder test that measures your bladder capacity, emptying , and whether your bladder is poorly contractile and can't empty, or overactive and have urgency and urge incontinence.
If you are a woman and have a normal urinalysis, probably nothing more but if male or have abnormal urinalysis then a cystoscopy should be done.

In brief: Abnormal cystometry
Dr. Emerson Knight
Dr. Emerson Knight
Dr. William Forsythe