I constantly repeat the same thing to the same person multiple times through the day. I'm thought to have ADHD or asbergers. What does this mean?

Dr. Lynne Weixel
Clinical Psychology

In brief: If Dr told you, ask.

If it was a doctor who told you those diagnoses, you can ask for an explanation of what they mean.
The basis for thinking you have either condition is your own behavior reported to the doctor. Repeating yourself can be related to other problems as well but try not to worry and feel free to ask. That's part of a doctor's job and we usually want patients to be involved and interested.

In brief: If Dr told you, ask.

Dr. Lynne Weixel
Dr. Lynne Weixel
Dr. Eric Weisman