I have 4 children between the ages 12 to 6 months i'm so busy and tried that i yell allay and get angry at the kids hate to be like this do I need med?

Dr. Douglas Bey

In brief: Take care of you

Sounds like you are understandably overwhelmed by the demands--try eliminating any chores you can and getting help with the load.
Time pressure is the biggest stress we have. You don't want to glue yourself together with meds--try fixing the problem first.

In brief: Take care of you

Dr. Douglas Bey
Dr. Douglas Bey

In brief: I wouldn't jump to

That conclusion. Parenting can be exhausting ; stressful.
Are you finding any time for self-care? What do you do to relieve your stress? Do you get adequate breaks from your children? Are your parenting methods effective? To address stress: talk about feelings ; address problems. Don't avoid them. Aim for 7.5 - 8 hours of sleep/ night. Daily physical activity is optimal in a green space. Eat.

In brief: I wouldn't jump to

healthfully. Cut out junk carbs, caffeine & alcohol (or moderate).
Dr. Shontae Buffington