What is the best treatment for h.Pylori infection?

H Pylori. I do not know whether you have been diagnosed or not, but you should have the infection confirmed before treating. The treatment usually consists of two weeks of antibiotic (usually clarithromycin) proton pump inhibitor, pepto bismol (bismuth subsalicylate).
See details. Antibiotics and proton pump inhibitors. A common regimen is omeprazole, Amoxicillin and Clarithromycin for 10-14 days. There are other combinations that can be effective as well.
Helicobacter. Most triple medicine therapies include a proton pump inhibitor combined with two antibiotics, often Clarithromycin and Ampicillin or amoxicillin. Other antibiotic choices will vary with the doctor treating you. Therapy is usually 2 wks.