I have a brown spot on my penis, is this normal, it is by all my life. And is little. I'am curious about it?

In brief: See answer

Moles (aka nevi) can occur anywhere on the body including the shaft or head of penis: either congenital or acquired during life.
Congenital melanocytic nevus would be most common type of mole found on the penis. Other types of benign pigmented moles or lentigo can occur as well. No treatment needed unless desired for cosmetic reasons. Malignant melanoma of penis extremely rare and occur in elderly.

In brief: See answer

Dr. Gregory Lewis
Dr. Gregory Lewis
Dr. Adam Smith