I have a growing black mole how should I remove it or get it removed?

Agree w Dr Gallia. It is best to have a black mole assessed by you dermaologist and s/he will determine if biopsy and incisidious are indicated.
Dermatologist. A dermatologist will tell you if the mole is suspicious. If so, he or she will recommend excision and biopsy.