I am breastfeeding exclusively my baby is two months, i want to know if i get sick what would be the best formula to give her temporally?

Dr. Christine Hom

In brief: Keep breastfeeding!

Your baby is already exposed to your environment.
By continuing to breastfeed she benefits from your stronger immune system and gets the antibodies needed for her to fight off your infection.

In brief: Keep breastfeeding!

Dr. Christine Hom
Dr. Christine Hom
Dr. Cornelia Franz

In brief: None

Continue breastfeeding .
..Even when sick you will make antibodies and pass them on to the baby. You can take elderberry yourself or air tea (look at www.Franzcenter.Com/herbaceuticals) or zicam if sick or to prevent illness...If you had to do formual i suggest gentle ease.

In brief: None

Continue breastfeeding .
Dr. Cornelia Franz
Dr. Cornelia Franz
Dr. Jonathan Jassey